Complete the sentences with already, yet, still, and anymore.
1. It’s 1:00pm. I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten lunch
2. It’s 1:00pm. I’m not hungry. I’ve
3. Eric was hungry, so he ate a candy bar a few minutes ago. But he’s
hungry, so he’s going to have another candy bar.
4. I used to eat lunch at the cafeteria every day, but now I bring my lunch to school in a paper bag instead. I don’t eat at the cafeteria
5. I don’t have to study tonight. I’ve
finished all my homework.
6. I started a letter to my parents yesterday, but I haven't finished it
. I’ll finish it later today and put it in the mail.
7. I started a letter to my parents yesterday. I thought about finishing it last night before I went to bed, but I didn’t. I
haven’t finished it.
8. A: Is Mary home
B: No, but I’m expecting her soon.
9. A: Is Mary
10. A: Has Rob found a new job
B: No. He
works at the bookstore.